Sunday, March 6, 2011

green eggs & ham

march the 2nd is dr.suess's birthday.
steven's idea:
stev-em i am. we do like green eggs&ham.
we do like them here or there.
we do like them anywhere.
we do like them saturdays.
we like them any days.
 st-em i am. we do like green eggs and ham.
sibling brunch dates hit the spot.
and we do like them quite a lot.
number two was a success,
and carried through with great finesse.

3 comments:

  1. Agreed. It turned out really well. Green eggs and ham. The fruit was an excellent touch.

    I like your opening and closing poetic stanzas.

    Yes, are weekly brunches have been a success. A great tradition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this. Genius. That breakfast looks delicious. And your sibling lunch dates? Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHHA! Your green eggs loook SICK! I love you emily :)

    and you are such a poet. its so great. I don't know why I haven't seen you in so long. it's burning a hole in my heart.

    ReplyDelete

more links.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...